School Happy Journey 21/1/2011

_Today morning wake up on 5am, feel rushshy on time. Have to ready many things to school.
So go bath then ate breakfast with bread & Milo. Ops...already 5:30am, have to pickup my
Toshiba Laptop & big speaker. Until 5:45am the bus really came my house.
_When ran up the bus, before I sit down must slow down, naughty uncle drive so fast, luckily
no fall down. Then check all my things it's complete, then sleep for 20minutes. Next, until
Sentosa change bus to my excitting school. When arrive school was 6:40am. Just not over
40student in whole school. So hanging my laptop bag to canteen for rest.
_After bells rang, then go duty see students who din't cut nials,hair,skirt,school batch...Finish
school, Pn.Lim let me off class early on 12:30pm to practice the koir. Cause next Friday is school
Chinise New Year celebrations. "Club Koir GAMBATEH" lur~And I also have a own music
performance, See Teng play piano, Joo Tat play giutar. Yeah~Don't need sing by playing piano
my self, just sing relaxely... Finish koir practice on 2:30pm. Next gone to school hall for borrow
my speaker to dancing clubs, seen for 3days now improve much...See the same times they
practice I been booring, so turn on my Laptop with my P1 Wiggy for suft internet. Play SDO at
there also, but still lvl18 only, cause long time no play also very hard concentrade.
_When bells rang for back home, Connie the leader of dancing club back same bus with me too.
We share laptop information many, also say want buy CSL also. Wow~I already decide to buy,
then she say want buy together with me so can get lower price. Yup~that's true... Hope my
mum won't break promise to buy phone for me.^^
_Arrive home by bus was 7:20pm. Waiting dad new Toyota Innova to bring us dinner to BBT
Jusco. Finaly dad back on 8:15pm. Wah~nice car, seen inside system also good. Got SRS Air
Bag, low CFC air-cond, DVD Player...Tomorow only take photo yaa...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment