Happy Thaipusam 19/1/2011

_Today morning wake up late again, also can't hear bus horn in my room. I slapt until
6am only wake up. Luckily dad at home, so quickly rush in bath room brush my teeth
& take a 10 ninutes bath. My heart really rush>>>Then quickly call dad wake up fetch
send me to school. But dad really totally slow like snail, wait for him until 7:05am only
start car. Before I think can arrive school on the time, but already 7:28am. When arrive
school they haven't start sing National Song, just seen teacher giving Chinise New Year
speech. So I quickly left my bag & stand on my dutty place, but no one detect that I'm
late...Wakaka~~~
_Next go back class found that my Maths exercise book not finish, then faster borrow my
friend copy it, just little. Until reses time, Malay teacher late release us to canteen, so just
buy a Chicken & a drinks finish in 5minutes. Then my work is to walk arround whole school
see which prefecs din't duty. Walk until 1st floor seen Melissa & Shu Wen din't duty, change
thier exercise class uniform. But this time I seen first time so din't give headprefect thier names.
_Study till back school, so feel good today back home early. So tell Connie, my speaker can't
borrow her for dancing...Next walk on bus wait until 1:40pm only move, 2pm+ only arrive home.
_After arrive home then get my lunch. Yeahpi><>
Facebook comment some buddy. After nothing to do then sleep lur~Sleep til 6pm, then dad call
back say bring us out for dinner at Bukit Tinggi.
_In the car dad say he will change car on this Satuday.haha.really,change Toyota Unser to
Toyota Innova wur~After dinner go BBT Tesco buy things, everytime I go will see tecknowlogi
products. Then seen CSL want find promoter, so get the form. Call them for register, then say
after my PMR only work there. Monthly got RM800-RM2000just for Sat&Sun, high salary rite?^^

No comments:

Post a Comment