First Day Tiution 15/2/2010

_Today early Saturday wake up on 10am, then slow mood brush my teeth,
eat breakfast with a cup of Hotlicks. Then go bath with hair condition to make hair
grow healtier.
_After breakfast & bath, open my laptop surf Facebook. After comment on my new
School photos, then tiution car arrive my home on 12:30pm. Arrive there 12:45pm
from my house. I'm the first arriver, later on Chin Han who study same school with
me, aslo my best friend also arrive. Actually is me introduce this home tiution for him.
Cause last year I came before, feels the teacher teach us good. So we both arrive teacher
start teach us, we sit together in 1table. So happy can tiution with my best friends. We
study BM & Maths on Satuday, Eng & SCI on Sunday. On maths time we disscuss the
maths so intresting. Let me feel Maths is so easy only. Last can say I hate Maths want,
but now change already.
_Finish out tiution on 4pm. So teacher say can back home, teacher send my friend Chin Han
back home first last is me. Arrive my home already 4:35pm, before the time dad call me why
so late cause send my friend mah~stupid de lur~haha
_When arrive home pack-up all my Monday school things. Next on my laptop surf Facebook
& check emails again. Surf not over 10minutes dad bring us to his office play piano. Finish
practice only play my Facebook, then think teacher got ask me say got New Year singing
competition, got invite me to help hot up the program & want me perform sing & play Chinise
New Year Songs with Piano. So I agree...After think this program, I faster ask my lovely
friend who study same school with me, she's study in 3D... She a nice girl, but she always say
she not nice. Can say I really like her larh~So ask her to sing with me... Ask until midnight
only agree sing with me, cause she din't sing on stage before. Keep saying her voice not good,
from last 2days she call my name. I feel her voice Ok lur~Also very excited that she agree
sing with me on School celebrate Chinise New Year.
_Below is our private Facebook chat, not all private & my tiution friend(Chin Han).xixi^^
Click in the photos to view in HD preview...

No comments:

Post a Comment