School Fun's 11/1/2011

_Today morning was waked late abit, so wake from bed then start rush for my bath &
breakfast. Also forgot apply my face cream. haiz
_Arrive school 6:35am, seen all so quite & less people. Then go finish my science notes...
Until 7am teacher office on, then time to sign our name for attendance. After sign then go
learn pull flag. Cause every week need change school prefec to pull flag. Very booring
everyday spotcheck thier nails, hairs, uniforms and bags.><
_Before back to class all prefec will assembly, say ltr on got aseemblt at teacher meeting room. Then only get our bags to class. In the class a boy classmate sit beside me that's Jia Wang who stay same class with me from Form2 until now. His Maths better than me so everytime I don't no any question he also teach me for explain but I don't like him cause he totally naughty & playfull, he also use his exercise book bully me. Many people say his brain got problems, in primary school friends also say he will suddently slap people face. I din't belive this, so I countinue sit with him. Hope he won't do that again, If he do again I sure change place or class. _11period bells rang we all school prefecs assembly inside teacher meeting room, this is first time I assembly inside there. erm...let's see have what, got better air-cond, micrphones, speakers, projector, latops. Yea... a good enviroment let school prefecs assembly. Pn. Yu be the host for spech, she gave us spech about 'Disiplin' until 2periods time. I think I be tired for meeting so long, but not so tired cause Pn. Yu say things that we interested.
_After used 2peroid time, all also back to class. Then I 1word also din't say at class cause sit beside me that guy bully me. Very wanna slap him cause he something wrong with his brain. So he also sit on his chair quitely study. _Finish today school classes, Pn. Lim who program the koir class. She call me for stay at school practice koir with them, say need me to be piano playtist for them. When I told my dad, he scold me"school just 1 of u know meh'. Then I quit the phone call. Straightly go koir with my friends. One things that I unlike is Koir Class just have 3boys, girls got 9. Haiyo ! this school boys so scare sing on stage want.haiz!
_1:30pm our Koir Class at class 5A, the class is clean. But I have to carry electronic piano up until 4times staircase by my self. Until 5A I already tired, how I sing well wor~haha We sang until 2:30pm, many students before the time already rush for transport back to home. Just 1 of me & some basketball players only at school. Ofcouse got afternoon class Form 1&2. Also seen afternoon class prefec leader them, 2nd leader who name Yung Xin already wear contact lens, then the 1st leader name Jason Yong say also want wear, he don't want wear specs but after hear we say wearing danger. Then he scare until say don't want already.haha _Later Pn. Lim S.K seen me say want me teach her use Movie Maker, then teach her at her own kaunseller room. So good to teach this teacher use computer, teach 1or2 times already remember. Not like my dad always use computer have to call me tell him, somemore wanna get scold deh.><
_Finish teach lovely kaunseller teacher, then take my phone take some photo on Form1
reses time. Tell u all totally funny with my CSL PDA Phones. Let's see how CSL works.
I very love it...Finish thier reses time until Form2, I quickly ran to school hall hide away
from a people that I don't want see her. After they back class I only came out for walk.
Walk until class 2A that the people I need to hide from her, I cover my face also let them
say'不要脸'. I wondering why? What I do wrong...Wish I can ask...'WHY?'



1 comment:

  1. Wakaka~A school prefec funny rite.Yes! let me captured...Thx CSL coperate...I love CSL more already...hehe^^

    ReplyDelete