Happy Ordering Pizza 8/1/2011

_Today morning wake up 9am morning by my self, don't no why? Maybe
yesterday back from school then sleep too much... When wake up just
waching my Facebook see any comment lur~ Then Shenly Xuan post that
she wake early by her self also, but I wake early than her.^^
_Morning breakfast just a Milo & some bread brought from my mum, until
afternoon dad go teach music class. Then feel very hungry in the afternoon,
so decide order Pizza for lunch. Ops! I finish my handphone credit, then countinue
play Facebook. Suddently let me thinked Online Odering so I quickly log-on to
Pizza Hut website, first I register my own name & address, then can start order.
Yeah! first time oder Pizza on Internet, so excitedly. Mum just let me buy maximum
RM40, so I choose Hot Power Meals. Inculde 2drinks, Garlic Breadstix & Coleslaw.
Also add on RM1.90 only for Garlic Bread. Price is RM36.70 add tax RM4.20, totall
RM40.90 so just press check-out, then recive a comfirmation from email. They wrote
need 30mints delivery, but 15minits already arrive my home. Then hear Pizza motor
outside my house, that deliver so clever know I don't like ppl horn. haha
Seen the deliver so courtesy to me so I walk out make payment & get my things back
to my room. I very like mouse, so rush open the pack to eat. I use 20minutes to finish
the sets. At last eat very full, 1more drinks let small brother drink. Wow!!! today so
happy eat pizza lonely at home & very thx thx to Pizza-Hut Online.
Below is Order Website & some photos share with u all.^^ http://pizzahut.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment