New Of Me In Year 2011 4/1/2011

_Today morning dad no time to fetch me to school already, so from now I gotta
go school by bus. The bus came my home on 5:50am, so I wake 5:15am. So rush
to ready all my school things. Finally can ready on time.
_When I walk in the bus no any lamp, can't see anythings. So I simply find a place sit
down. Seen so many ppl also sleep, I also close my eyes rest for awhile. Untill school
is 6:50am, the sky still dark but bright abit already. Same thing still have to cover my
face, I'm not ready to face my friends, scare they get scared from me.
_After student assembly, school prefec also have. Pn.Yu be prefec teacher for guide us,
she made a book for us that school prefec rules & courtesy. We use 15minutes to have
this metting. After meeting walk back to class, let me seen my Facebook friend. Her name
is Lim Jun Xiong reading in 3D, now only really know her. She quite nice, chat with friends
also make ppl happy.
_Untill rest time, I bravely go to canteen for meals. So scare other friends shout at me, but
no one larh. Some people just say I cut hair only lur. Then bells rang, everybuddy so clever
go back class thier self, no one in canteen.^^
_But still a big problem that my excercise books haven't buy, when I came down early it
close, when I came back later already full of student buyying books. In class teacher keep
saying what our nonsens orh, no time buy books arh. So angry teacher say like that, I not
so brave to say back teacher, but I wanna say back her"U say so easy,u go help me buy larh'
haiz...teacher don't no our heavy problem.
_Last bells rang, I already tired that cover my face/style with specs or what. I ran faster
back to bus. Also inconvinience, the sun very hot, make my face red pops hard to
rehabilitation.
_Below is my new photos, they say nice to see so I no mind to upload on web. Anyway, I
need to face the facts on my style. Have a look, 1photo is photo with Owen Yap that 8tv news
reporter. He's more handsome than me larh.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment